Welcome to the Big Sky… where the possibilities are limitless! Enjoy all the best parts about barndominium living in this two-level floor plan with a generously sized shop. If outdoor living and entertaining are your “thing”, this is certainly the floor plan for you! Covered porches flank each side of the home, opening up to a massive covered patio with plenty of room for all your friends and family. Enter the great room through your glass garage door, and prepare for some serious “wow” factor, with a dual-sided fireplace and large kitchen (adjacent to an awesome butler’s pantry!). Further recreational and entertaining options abound with an indoor gym, flex/storage space, and loft-level bar out in the shop. When it’s time to unwind, you can relax in your generous master suite, or, kick back in the loft, overlooking your beautiful barndominium. This plan has many features that can be easily modified to fit your needs, such as the ability to add a third bedroom in the loft, or change up the office space downstairs to add an extra bedroom. Ask our design team how you can put your own spin on this fantastic layout!
We recommend the Big Sky plan for: Steel build, Hybrid, Post Frame, and Stick Build applications
• Building elevations
• Detailed floorpan
• Window and Door Schedules
• Roof Plan
• Lighting Plan (note that most clients use this as a starting point, and work with their electrician to customize the electrical fixture layout to suit their needs)
• Standard and Typical Details (stair framing, footings, joists etc)
• General notes and specifications
• Prelim-structural Foundation Slab Plan (our plans can be used for steel, pole, or stick-built construction in any geographic location. You’ll work with your contractor and local building department to finalize foundation plans specific to the construction code in your area, based on your desired building materials and the snow and wind load rating in your zone. We do include detailed notes and call out general locations for plumbing drops, footings etc. in your plans. Please note that some building departments may require an engineered stamp on your foundation plans from an Engineer licensed in your state, which we are happy to provide for an additional cost).
Our drafting and design team can modify plans to fit your needs or style, whether it’s adding a garage bay, moving walls, changing roof pitch, adding a walk-in shower, or rearranging square footage to accommodate your budget! If you’re interested in modifying plans, please reach out to us via our contact page.
PDF files of your plans are sent within 24 hours of completing your purchase, to the email address you list at checkout. PDF files can be used to print plans at any scale.
All plan sales are final, however, we are happy to make changes or edit plans for a fee, after you’ve purchased the PDF files. Please contact email@example.com with questions about plan modifications.