The Bozeman is a true family home, and an entertainer’s dream! We offer TWO fantastic layout options for this home, both with 5 bedrooms, and the option to easily add a 6th.
BOZEMAN 1: UPSTAIRS MASTER:
This Bozeman layout offers a guest bedroom and craft room/office downstairs, and an additional 3 bedrooms and spacious master suite upstairs. This floor plan is jam-packed with thoughtful features to make your life easier, like a pass-through door for unloading groceries from the garage to the pantry, and a second laundry nook upstairs.
We recommend the Bozeman plan for: Steel build, Hybrid, Post Frame, and Stick Build applications
BOZEMAN 2: MAIN LEVEL MASTER
If a main-level master is more your style, you’ll love this Bozeman option! With an additional four bedrooms flanked by jack-and-jill bathrooms upstairs, alongside a spacious bonus room, this truly is an excellent layout for raising a family, but also works well for later stages of life with all main level living.
SECOND LEVEL MASTER OPTION (BOZEMAN 1)
MAIN LEVEL MASTER OPTION (BOZEMAN 2)
• Building elevations
• Detailed floorpan
• Window and Door Schedules
• Roof Plan
• Lighting Plan (note that most clients use this as a starting point, and work with their electrician to customize the electrical fixture layout to suit their needs)
• Standard and Typical Details (stair framing, footings, joists etc)
• General notes and specifications
• Prelim-structural Foundation Slab Plan (our plans can be used for steel, pole, or stick-built construction in any geographic location. You’ll work with your contractor and local building department to finalize foundation plans specific to the construction code in your area, based on your desired building materials and the snow and wind load rating in your zone. We do include detailed notes and call out general locations for plumbing drops, footings etc. in your plans. Please note that some building departments may require an engineered stamp on your foundation plans from an Engineer licensed in your state, which we are happy to provide for an additional cost).
Our drafting and design team can modify plans to fit your needs or style, whether it’s adding a garage bay, moving walls, changing roof pitch, adding a walk-in shower, or rearranging square footage to accommodate your budget! If you’re interested in modifying plans, please reach out to us via our contact page.
PDF files of your plans are sent within 24 hours of completing your purchase, to the email address you list at checkout. PDF files can be used to print plans at any scale.
All plan sales are final, however, we are happy to make changes or edit plans for a fee, after you’ve purchased the PDF files. Please contact email@example.com with questions about plan modifications.