If you’re looking for a home with serious “wow” factor, the Cutbank is guaranteed to drop jaws! From the floor-to-ceiling windows, sleek, single-slope roofline, and all-suite bedrooms, you won’t find a shop house that has more pizazz! Did we mention the rooftop deck, accessible from the loft? What a great entertainment space! And, when it comes to storing the toys, the Cutbank has you covered with a semi-detached garage with plenty of space and natural light. Perhaps the best part? With a square footage of 2500 square feet, this plan is an economical way to achieve a luxury barndominium style!
• Building elevations
• Detailed floorpan
• Window and Door Schedules
• Roof Plan
• Electrical Plan (note that most clients use this as a starting point, and work with their electrician to customize the electrical fixture layout to suit their needs)
• Standard and Typical Details (stair framing, footings, joists etc)
• General notes and specifications
• Prelim-structural Foundation Slab Plan (our plans can be used for steel, pole, or stick-built construction in any geographic location. You’ll work with your contractor and local building department to finalize foundation plans specific to the construction code in your area, based on your desired building materials and the snow and wind load rating in your zone. We do include detailed notes and call out general locations for plumbing drops, footings etc. in your plans. Please note that some building departments may require an engineered stamp on your foundation plans from an Engineer licensed in your state, which we are happy to provide for an additional cost).
Our drafting and design team can modify plans to fit your needs or style, whether it’s adding a garage bay, moving walls, changing roof pitch, adding a walk-in shower, or rearranging square footage to accommodate your budget! If you’re interested in modifying plans, please reach out to us via our contact page.
PDF files of your plans are sent within 24 hours of completing your purchase, to the email address you list at checkout. PDF files can be used to print plans at any scale.
All plan sales are final, however, we are happy to make changes or edit plans for a fee, after you’ve purchased the PDF files. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about plan modifications.