The Dillon is as true as “BARNdominiums” come! Perfect for all of the two and four-legged members of your family, this floor plan combines a beautiful, open-concept floor plan with the best of indoor-outdoor living! The lower level is a horseman’s dream, with a full bath and office, and two bay doors to make pulling through ATV’s and equipment a breeze. Attached you’ll find a generous tack room, and four individual stalls, which open up in to a corral or in to an open barn area, ideal for caring for your animals while staying out of the weather. A downstairs entry leads up to a bright and open main level home, with two living areas, a beautiful kitchen, and wrap-around porch perfect for summer nights soaking up your views! A jack and jill bath flanks one side of the home, while the master suite enjoys privacy and patio access on the other end of this well thought-out floor plan. If you are looking for the quintessential barndominium lifestyle, look no further. This home is the real deal!
We recommend the Dillon plan for: Steel build, Hybrid, and Stick Build applications
• Building elevations
• Detailed floorpan
• Window and Door Schedules
• Roof Plan
• Lighting Plan (note that most clients use this as a starting point, and work with their electrician to customize the electrical fixture layout to suit their needs)
• Standard and Typical Details (stair framing, footings, joists etc)
• General notes and specifications
• Prelim-structural Foundation Slab Plan (our plans can be used for steel, pole, or stick-built construction in any geographic location. You’ll work with your contractor and local building department to finalize foundation plans specific to the construction code in your area, based on your desired building materials and the snow and wind load rating in your zone. We do include detailed notes and call out general locations for plumbing drops, footings etc. in your plans. Please note that some building departments may require an engineered stamp on your foundation plans from an Engineer licensed in your state, which we are happy to provide for an additional cost).
Our drafting and design team can modify plans to fit your needs or style, whether it’s adding a garage bay, moving walls, changing roof pitch, adding a walk-in shower, or rearranging square footage to accommodate your budget! If you’re interested in modifying plans, please reach out to us via our contact page.
PDF files of your plans are sent within 24 hours of completing your purchase, to the email address you list at checkout. PDF files can be used to print plans at any scale.
All plan sales are final, however, we are happy to make changes or edit plans for a fee, after you’ve purchased the PDF files. Please contact email@example.com with questions about plan modifications.