If you’re looking for serious “wow” factor, the Dutton plan is the perfect place to call home! Fit for an estate with its grand gables and charming covered porches, the Dutton continues to impress on the inside with cathedral ceilings and a massive kitchen and a spacious main-level master. This plan was thoughtfully laid out for maximum curb appeal using a side load garage and varied rooflines. Need more bedrooms? Ask us about easily modifying this plan to include as many as 3 additional bedrooms! The Dutton plan invites you and your family to enjoy a home that is equal parts majestic and welcoming.
We recommend the Dutton plan for: Stick Build applications
• Building elevations
• Detailed floorpan
• Window and Door Schedules
• Roof Plan
• Lighting Plan (note that most clients use this as a starting point, and work with their electrician to customize the electrical fixture layout to suit their needs)
• Standard and Typical Details (stair framing, footings, joists etc)
• General notes and specifications
• Prelim-structural Foundation Slab Plan (our plans can be used for steel, pole, or stick-built construction in any geographic location. You’ll work with your contractor and local building department to finalize foundation plans specific to the construction code in your area, based on your desired building materials and the snow and wind load rating in your zone. We do include detailed notes and call out general locations for plumbing drops, footings etc. in your plans. Please note that some building departments may require an engineered stamp on your foundation plans from an Engineer licensed in your state, which we are happy to provide for an additional cost).
Our drafting and design team can modify plans to fit your needs or style, whether it’s adding a garage bay, moving walls, changing roof pitch, adding a walk-in shower, or rearranging square footage to accommodate your budget! If you’re interested in modifying plans, please reach out to us via our contact page.
PDF files of your plans are sent within 24 hours of completing your purchase, to the email address you list at checkout. PDF files can be used to print plans at any scale.
All plan sales are final, however, we are happy to make changes or edit plans for a fee, after you’ve purchased the PDF files. Please contact email@example.com with questions about plan modifications.