The Grass Range welcomes you home to a beautiful layout that feels both luxurious and practical…combining desirable amenities with cost-efficiency for the perfect country home! And, when it’s time to enjoy the outdoors and the “barndominium lifestyle” you can walk out of your generous laundry room in to a dedicated utility space, and onward to the oversized garage and workshop. Outside, you’ll find expansive patios and covered space off both sides of your home! Back indoors, your master suite is the perfect place to unwind, with both a tub and shower, as well as a large walk in closet (with super easy laundry room access!). Top it all off with a huge kitchen island big enough to seat guests all the way around it, and a charming double door entry…the Grass Range is one of our most homey and inviting floor plans! Interested in customizing this home? Just ask us about our easy alterations process!
We recommend the Grass Range plan for: Stick Build, Steel Build, Hybrid, and Post Frame applications
• Building elevations
• Detailed floorpan
• Window and Door Schedules
• Roof Plan
• Lighting Plan (note that most clients use this as a starting point, and work with their electrician to customize the electrical fixture layout to suit their needs)
• Standard and Typical Details (stair framing, footings, joists etc)
• General notes and specifications
• Prelim-structural Foundation Slab Plan (our plans can be used for steel, pole, or stick-built construction in any geographic location. You’ll work with your contractor and local building department to finalize foundation plans specific to the construction code in your area, based on your desired building materials and the snow and wind load rating in your zone. We do include detailed notes and call out general locations for plumbing drops, footings etc. in your plans. Please note that some building departments may require an engineered stamp on your foundation plans from an Engineer licensed in your state, which we are happy to provide for an additional cost).
Our drafting and design team can modify plans to fit your needs or style, whether it’s adding a garage bay, moving walls, changing roof pitch, adding a walk-in shower, or rearranging square footage to accommodate your budget! If you’re interested in modifying plans, please reach out to us via our contact page.
PDF files of your plans are sent within 24 hours of completing your purchase, to the email address you list at checkout. PDF files can be used to print plans at any scale.
All plan sales are final, however, we are happy to make changes or edit plans for a fee, after you’ve purchased the PDF files. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about plan modifications.