The Helena brings you the barndominium lifestyle, neatly packaged in under 1700 sq ft! Spacious master suite? You got it! Office plus two more bedrooms? You bet! Awesome covered porch? It’s here! Vaulted ceilings? Of course! Add in a nice-sized shop, and you have a space and a place for everything. This is a perfect family home that can also easily be customized to suit your needs.
We recommend the Helena plan for: Steel build, Hybrid, Post Frame, and Stick Build applications
• Building elevations
• Detailed floorpan
• Window and Door Schedules
• Roof Plan
• Lighting Plan (note that most clients use this as a starting point, and work with their electrician to customize the electrical fixture layout to suit their needs)
• Standard and Typical Details (stair framing, footings, joists etc)
• General notes and specifications
• Prelim-structural Foundation Slab Plan (our plans can be used for steel, pole, or stick-built construction in any geographic location. You’ll work with your contractor and local building department to finalize foundation plans specific to the construction code in your area, based on your desired building materials and the snow and wind load rating in your zone. We do include detailed notes and call out general locations for plumbing drops, footings etc. in your plans. Please note that some building departments may require an engineered stamp on your foundation plans from an Engineer licensed in your state, which we are happy to provide for an additional cost).
Our drafting and design team can modify plans to fit your needs or style, whether it’s adding a garage bay, moving walls, changing roof pitch, adding a walk-in shower, or rearranging square footage to accommodate your budget! If you’re interested in modifying plans, please reach out to us via our contact page.
PDF files of your plans are sent within 24 hours of completing your purchase, to the email address you list at checkout. PDF files can be used to print plans at any scale.
All plan sales are final, however, we are happy to make changes or edit plans for a fee, after you’ve purchased the PDF files. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about plan modifications.