The Livingston is a small footprint, with BIG “wow” factor! Don’t let it’s size fool you…this floor plan is the ultimate open concept layout, making the most of the living and common areas! Choose from a 2 or 3 bedroom concept, perfect for couples, small families, or the solo homesteader. The open loft looks down on to your massive great room, alongside a dining space, and large kitchen perfect for entertaining. The glass garage door adds natural light, and makes this a great home for entertaining, with the ability to welcome guests from the outside in, and create a fun, functional flow for the ultimate indoor/outdoor living experience. Features like a master bath, and pass through mud room, and oversized pantry add functionality and flow to the layout. You’ll love the huge attached shop, perfect for parking vehicles and equipment, storage, or setting up your own workshop. If you want a modestly sized home that “has it all”, the Livingston is your answer!
We recommend the Livingston plan for: Steel build, Hybrid, Post Frame, and Stick Build applications
• Building elevations
• Detailed floorpan
• Window and Door Schedules
• Roof Plan
• Lighting Plan (note that most clients use this as a starting point, and work with their electrician to customize the electrical fixture layout to suit their needs)
• Standard and Typical Details (stair framing, footings, joists etc)
• General notes and specifications
• Prelim-structural Foundation Slab Plan (our plans can be used for steel, pole, or stick-built construction in any geographic location. You’ll work with your contractor and local building department to finalize foundation plans specific to the construction code in your area, based on your desired building materials and the snow and wind load rating in your zone. We do include detailed notes and call out general locations for plumbing drops, footings etc. in your plans. Please note that some building departments may require an engineered stamp on your foundation plans from an Engineer licensed in your state, which we are happy to provide for an additional cost).
Our drafting and design team can modify plans to fit your needs or style, whether it’s adding a garage bay, moving walls, changing roof pitch, adding a walk-in shower, or rearranging square footage to accommodate your budget! If you’re interested in modifying plans, please reach out to us via our contact page.
PDF files of your plans are sent within 24 hours of completing your purchase, to the email address you list at checkout. PDF files can be used to print plans at any scale.
All plan sales are final, however, we are happy to make changes or edit plans for a fee, after you’ve purchased the PDF files. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about plan modifications.