Talk about character…the Lonepine plan is about as charming as it gets! From the expansive covered porch to the classic dormers, it’s hard to find a barndominium design with more curb appeal than this! Enjoy an open concept living space with a dedicated dining area and huge butler’s pantry downstairs, with plenty of room for outdoor entertaining space on covered the back or front patios! On the main level you’ll find a spacious master suite and private junior suite bedroom, with two more bedrooms and a bonus room upstairs (with plenty of additional space to add a 5th or even 6th bedroom or office if needed!). And don’t worry…plenty of room for all your toys, vehicles, and recreation in the 39′ x 59′ attached shop!
• Building elevations
• Detailed floorpan
• Window and Door Schedules
• Roof Plan
• Electrical Plan (note that most clients use this as a starting point, and work with their electrician to customize the electrical fixture layout to suit their needs)
• Standard and Typical Details (stair framing, footings, joists etc)
• General notes and specifications
• Prelim-structural Foundation Slab Plan (our plans can be used for steel, pole, or stick-built construction in any geographic location. You’ll work with your contractor and local building department to finalize foundation plans specific to the construction code in your area, based on your desired building materials and the snow and wind load rating in your zone. We do include detailed notes and call out general locations for plumbing drops, footings etc. in your plans. Please note that some building departments may require an engineered stamp on your foundation plans from an Engineer licensed in your state, which we are happy to provide for an additional cost).
Our drafting and design team can modify plans to fit your needs or style, whether it’s adding a garage bay, moving walls, changing roof pitch, adding a walk-in shower, or rearranging square footage to accommodate your budget! If you’re interested in modifying plans, please reach out to us via our contact page.
PDF files of your plans are sent within 24 hours of completing your purchase, to the email address you list at checkout. PDF files can be used to print plans at any scale.
All plan sales are final, however, we are happy to make changes or edit plans for a fee, after you’ve purchased the PDF files. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about plan modifications.