The Melrose is the floor plan that can accommodate all phases of your life! From young family, to empty nester, and everything in between…this functional and beautiful layout will feel like home! Downstairs you’ll find a spacious master, across from a bedroom ideal for guests or a nursery. The living room boasts a dramatic fireplace and cathedral ceilings, while the huge kitchen island and walk-in pantry is any entertainers dream! Throw in fun features like a glass garage door from the kitchen in to the shop, and thoughtful touches such as a second upstairs laundry room, and this home couldn’t be more delightful! Enjoy your view from the upstairs porch, and keep all your toys, equipment, and vehicles tucked away in the generous shop (that can easily be modified to fit any type of square footage/space needs). Everything about this layout feels intentional, comfortable, and even a little luxurious! The Melrose is certainly the perfect place to call “home”.
We recommend the Melrose plan for: Steel build, Hybrid, Post Frame, and Stick Build applications
Follow a Melrose build on Instagram by clicking here!
• Building elevations
• Detailed floorpan
• Window and Door Schedules
• Roof Plan
• Lighting Plan (note that most clients use this as a starting point, and work with their electrician to customize the electrical fixture layout to suit their needs)
• Standard and Typical Details (stair framing, footings, joists etc)
• General notes and specifications
• Prelim-structural Foundation Slab Plan (our plans can be used for steel, pole, or stick-built construction in any geographic location. You’ll work with your contractor and local building department to finalize foundation plans specific to the construction code in your area, based on your desired building materials and the snow and wind load rating in your zone. We do include detailed notes and call out general locations for plumbing drops, footings etc. in your plans. Please note that some building departments may require an engineered stamp on your foundation plans from an Engineer licensed in your state, which we are happy to provide for an additional cost).
Our drafting and design team can modify plans to fit your needs or style, whether it’s adding a garage bay, moving walls, changing roof pitch, adding a walk-in shower, or rearranging square footage to accommodate your budget! If you’re interested in modifying plans, please reach out to us via our contact page.
PDF files of your plans are sent within 24 hours of completing your purchase, to the email address you list at checkout. PDF files can be used to print plans at any scale.
All plan sales are final, however, we are happy to make changes or edit plans for a fee, after you’ve purchased the PDF files. Please contact email@example.com with questions about plan modifications.