If you’re looking for a cost-effective building envelope, but dread the look of a “basic” shop-house or barndominium, then the Pinesdale is the plan for you! Unique exterior features combine with a budget-friendly shell and well-thought-out interior, to create the perfect family home. Enjoy ample shop space, and a huge covered patio, perfect for entertaining and hobbies! The Pinesdale floor plan features two master suites, perfect for hosting guests or multi-generational living. Retreat to the loft library, and enjoy the view of your beautiful kitchen and spacious living room below. With a large upstairs, and ample mezzanine in the shop, the possibilities with this floor plan are endless and the Pinesdale can be easily customized to meet your unique style and needs!
We recommend the Pinesdale plan for: Steel, Post Frame, Hybrid, and Stick Build applications
• Building elevations
• Detailed floorpan
• Window and Door Schedules
• Roof Plan
• Lighting Plan (note that most clients use this as a starting point, and work with their electrician to customize the electrical fixture layout to suit their needs)
• Standard and Typical Details (stair framing, footings, joists etc)
• General notes and specifications
• Prelim-structural Foundation Slab Plan (our plans can be used for steel, pole, or stick-built construction in any geographic location. You’ll work with your contractor and local building department to finalize foundation plans specific to the construction code in your area, based on your desired building materials and the snow and wind load rating in your zone. We do include detailed notes and call out general locations for plumbing drops, footings etc. in your plans. Please note that some building departments may require an engineered stamp on your foundation plans from an Engineer licensed in your state, which we are happy to provide for an additional cost).
Our drafting and design team can modify plans to fit your needs or style, whether it’s adding a garage bay, moving walls, changing roof pitch, adding a walk-in shower, or rearranging square footage to accommodate your budget! If you’re interested in modifying plans, please reach out to us via our contact page.
PDF files of your plans are sent within 24 hours of completing your purchase, to the email address you list at checkout. PDF files can be used to print plans at any scale.
All plan sales are final, however, we are happy to make changes or edit plans for a fee, after you’ve purchased the PDF files. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about plan modifications.