Welcome home to the Red Lodge! You’ll love the flexibility of the large shop space (that can be easily modified to meet your needs or size requirements), combined with a beautiful, open-concept floor plan. The master suite boasts a walk-in closet, double sinks, and both a shower and free-standing tub…you’ll feel like you’re in a home twice the size! When you’re not relaxing in your master, enjoy an ample covered patio right off the kitchen, or the large great room and loft space, which make this a wonderful home for entertaining. If there is such thing as a “perfect” floor plan in under 2500 square feet, the Red Lodge sure is a contender!
We recommend the Red Lodge plan for: Steel Build, Hyrbid, Post Frame, and Stick Build applications
• Building elevations
• Detailed floorpan
• Window and Door Schedules
• Roof Plan
• Lighting Plan (note that most clients use this as a starting point, and work with their electrician to customize the electrical fixture layout to suit their needs)
• Standard and Typical Details (stair framing, footings, joists etc)
• General notes and specifications
• Prelim-structural Foundation Slab Plan (our plans can be used for steel, pole, or stick-built construction in any geographic location. You’ll work with your contractor and local building department to finalize foundation plans specific to the construction code in your area, based on your desired building materials and the snow and wind load rating in your zone. We do include detailed notes and call out general locations for plumbing drops, footings etc. in your plans. Please note that some building departments may require an engineered stamp on your foundation plans from an Engineer licensed in your state, which we are happy to provide for an additional cost).
Our drafting and design team can modify plans to fit your needs or style, whether it’s adding a garage bay, moving walls, changing roof pitch, adding a walk-in shower, or rearranging square footage to accommodate your budget! If you’re interested in modifying plans, please reach out to us via our contact page.
PDF files of your plans are sent within 24 hours of completing your purchase, to the email address you list at checkout. PDF files can be used to print plans at any scale.
All plan sales are final, however, we are happy to make changes or edit plans for a fee, after you’ve purchased the PDF files. Please contact email@example.com with questions about plan modifications.