The Rochester plan offers a spacious layout, with lots of flexible options! On the main level, a dedicated entry is flanked by an office and walk-in pantry. Upstairs, the bonus room can be customized to cater to various needs – be it a fourth bedroom, a home gym, or an entertainment area. The patios on either side of the residence offer a seamless integration of indoor and outdoor living. These covered areas are perfect for alfresco dining or for simply relaxing, all while being protected from the elements. Add in a luxurious master suite, and these features combine to make the Rochester plan not only visually appealing but also highly functional, providing homeowners with a serene haven that meets the demands of modern living.
We recommend the Rochester plan for: Stick Build applications
• Building elevations
• Detailed floorpan
• Window and Door Schedules
• Roof Plan
• Lighting Plan (note that most clients use this as a starting point, and work with their electrician to customize the electrical fixture layout to suit their needs)
• Standard and Typical Details (stair framing, footings, joists etc)
• General notes and specifications
• Prelim-structural Foundation Slab Plan (our plans can be used for steel, pole, or stick-built construction in any geographic location. You’ll work with your contractor and local building department to finalize foundation plans specific to the construction code in your area, based on your desired building materials and the snow and wind load rating in your zone. We do include detailed notes and call out general locations for plumbing drops, footings etc. in your plans. Please note that some building departments may require an engineered stamp on your foundation plans from an Engineer licensed in your state, which we are happy to provide for an additional cost).
Our drafting and design team can modify plans to fit your needs or style, whether it’s adding a garage bay, moving walls, changing roof pitch, adding a walk-in shower, or rearranging square footage to accommodate your budget! If you’re interested in modifying plans, please reach out to us via our contact page.
PDF files of your plans are sent within 24 hours of completing your purchase, to the email address you list at checkout. PDF files can be used to print plans at any scale.
All plan sales are final, however, we are happy to make changes or edit plans for a fee, after you’ve purchased the PDF files. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about plan modifications.